Palladium and Kyeema launch Let’s Make it Possible,
Palladium’s global giving platform
Kyeema Foundation is excited to announce that we are partnering with Palladium on the global giving platform, Let’s Make it Possible. For the past 20 years, Palladium has committed 1.5% of profit before tax to this platform. In partnership with Kyeema Foundation, Palladium fund humanitarian relief efforts, support community projects nominated by employees, and run the Palladium Challenge Fund to tackle a major global problem.
There is a strong history between Kyeema and Palladium. Kyeema was founded by a group of Australian veterinary and agricultural scientists, many of them Palladium employees. In November 2003, Palladium (then GRM International) helped to set Kyeema up as a registered not-for-profit, and since then has continued to support Kyeema both financially and with volunteer and overhead support.
Now, initiatives administered by Kyeema Foundation are able to benefit from Kyeema’s established track record as a trusted NGO, combined with Palladium’s footprint, resources, and expertise.
April 2021 is the launch of the Palladium Challenge Fund: Valuing Nature. The Fund is seeking proposals from organisations with innovative and scalable solutions to the climate crisis by placing real value on nature. We are looking for solutions that:
- Pilot new technologies and/or innovative approaches to valuing nature
- Map and assess the value of nature
- Create markets for natural outcomes
- Build new finance instruments, including the use of insurance or guarantees of natural capital assets
- Create frameworks for businesses to measure their environmental footprint and match them to potential solutions