Why chickens make a major contribution to women’s empowerment.
8. International Food Policy Research Institute. Women’s empowerment in agriculture index | IFPRI [Internet]. IFPRI. [cited 2018 Jul 19]. Available from: http://www.ifpri.org/publication/womens-empowerment-agriculture-index
9. ITALIA SivV. Newcastle diseases control – Dr. Robyn Alders [Internet]. [cited 2018 Jul 19]. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1cww4PQASM
10. FAO. The State of Food Insecurity in the World 2015 [Internet]. [cited 2018 Jul 19]. Available from: http://www.fao.org/3/a-i4646e.pdf
11. OECD. DAC Guiding Principles for Aid Effectiveness, Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment [Internet]. 2008 [cited 2018 Jul 19]. Available from: www.oecd.org/dac/gender
12. Padmawati S, Nichter M. Community response to avian flu in Central Java, Indonesia. Anthropol Med [Internet]. 2008;15(1):31–51. Available from: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13648470801919032
13. Muladno M, Thieme O. Consumer preferences for poultry products in Indonesia. GCP/RAS/228/GER Working Paper No. 12. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations; 2009.
14. Ahlers C, Alders R, Bagnol B, Cambaza AZ, Harun M, Mgomezulu R, et al. Improving village chicken production: a manual for field workers and trainers. Bruce, ACT: Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR); 2009.
15. Zakaria R. Opinion | The Myth of Women’s ‘Empowerment’ – The New York Times [Internet]. The New York Times. [cited 2018 Jul 12]. Available from: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/opinion/the-myth-of-womens-empowerment.html